Explore the African landscapes.
Some of the activities on offer at Glen Harry include:
- Bird watching (177 species), including black eagles nesting (in season).
- Astronomy, experience Southern hemisphere stars under the clearest skies with zero light pollution
- Swimming, salt water pool
- Morning, evening and night drives.
- Mountain biking.
- Running trails.
- Helicopter rides to summit of ‘Perdekopft’
- Bushman paintings by the San people
- Target practice with rifle or pistol
- Sundowners from hilly summits
- Camp fire
- Visits to nearby Big 5 reserve. ( Must be pre-arranged at an additional charge )
- Other activities in and around the area can be arranged at additional costs.